I am so very proud to share with you the BeYOUtiful Project Documentary featuring the women who took part in the official BeYOUtiful song video. These women all have incredible stories and it is my humble pleasure to share with the world and start the conversation of redefining beauty.R U living your truth, following your heart & creating the life U desire? Or, R U settling? Click To Tweet
Are you living your truth, following your heart and creating the life that you desire? Or, are you settling? When I asked myself this question on a gloomy Sunday morning years ago tears came streaming down my face. I truly took stock of my life and realized that if I wanted to become the best expression of myself I had to stop settling and start living authentically. I knew that living my truth would take courage but it would also be the most fulfilling and satisfying way to live. So gradually I ended the bad relationship kicked the unfulfilling job to the curb and walked away from the inauthentic music I was creating.
During those times I discovered a new meaning to the song beautiful. The lyrics gave me hope to start over authentically and so I decided to rewrite some of the lyrics and rename it “BeYOUtiful.” What I know for sure is that my beauty shines when I am showing up fully as myself, standing in my truth and playing to my strengths. For those people who see the world with more than their physical eyes they understand that there is nothing more beautiful than when an individual lives from a space of authentic power and stand fully in their truth. There is a light that shines in that space and that light illuminates our authentic path and liberates others around us.There is nothing more beautiful than when an individual lives from a space of authentic power… Click To Tweet
Marianne Williamson in her book “A Return to Love,” wrote this famous quote that reminds us of this simple truth: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do… And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”5 Signs to know if you are living your truth and claiming your beYOUtiful Life: Click To Tweet
- Energized and Enthused Every day – Living beyoutiful means living from the core. Waking up everyday excited and energized by your life, feeling good about yourself and feeling strong about the work you do in the world. This doesn’t mean that everything is perfect in your life, of course we all have bad days but despite what goes wrong the person living in their truth will always maintain an underlying spirit of joy. This joy comes from knowing that they are operating at their best and living authentically. A joyful spirit at peace is the foundation of the beyoutiful life.
- Visionary – When you live the beyoutiful life you maintain a visionary mindset. Your beliefs form your reality and not what you see in the world. You are able to see more than what meets the eye and you remain convicted in your beliefs and desires. The visionary has strong faith that is strengthened through spiritual practices such as mediations, affirmations, mindfulness, yoga, creativity and other practices. Hebrews 11:1 is a bible verse that I keep close and dear to my heart and it reads: “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Also I recently heard this quote by Michael Beckwith that is just incredible: “When you believe more in what you don’t see than in what you do see, then what you do see you won’t see and what you don’t see you will see.” Interesting, chew on that!
- Momentum Driven – These people are doers who stay in action no matter what is going on around them because they know that as long as they maintain momentum they are making progress.
- Heart Centered – The beyoutiful life is sustained only by decisions made from your core and from the part of you that has an innate knowing that is not affected or validated by the world. Your inner knowing and intuition is the source of your true power. Making time for stillness and silence is a priority so that you can go within to discover your truth.
- Co-Creates – The beyoutiful liver co-creates with the All Powerful Force of the universe to manifest what they desire in the world. They understand that there is more at work than their own desires and actions. They are willing to take the helping hand of the universe that is always on our side even if the obstacles in front of us try to tell us otherwise.
Like what you’re seeing? Join the BeYOutiful Life to get more coaching, FREE music and exclusive gifts. Let me support you to claim the beyoutiful life you deserve.
As we share these empowering messages we create a better world so please share this in your networks. Also I love to hear from you so please share your thoughts and comments below. I look forward to hearing them. And in this season of thanksgiving I want to let you know that I am thankful for you. Thank you for spending this time with me. You are appreciated.
If you haven’t seen it yet you can watch the BeYOUtiful Song Video here:
From my heart to yours